Pages

Friday, 15 February 2013

Portland run

I made it to Portland while home! Almost didn't, but I went during the week by myself. The drive down was of course filled with amazing views, part of the reason I don't mind doing the 2 to 2 1/2 hour drive alone. It really is relaxing. After driving into the hills , taking the Junction route between St. Andrew and St. Mary I came out near a banana plantation, still recuperating from the last hurricane.

Junction, I was behind this bus for a while

Junction

Junction

St. Mary

Round-about left to St. Ann
Turn off to Portland

St. Mary



And then I hit the coast. I had to stop a few times to take it in, cause really, I missed it. After that the winding road went from the coast, inland, up into the hills then back onto the coast. It really is a drive filled with amazing views, well worth it.I ended up at the beach, I'll put up something on that later. Just the drive in itself was a wonderful trip.









  
Follow">http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4798645/?claim=6ru2562e4fv">Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures! I've always wanted to travel to Portland!

    Style & Beauty Blog
    With Love From, B

    ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The drive alone makes it worth the trip. And the beaches are amazing. You should treat yourself to a trip to Jamaica.

      Delete