Pages

Thursday, 6 June 2013

Ramblings

Yesterday I made an appointment to get a mani pedi. I made the appointment for 9 am today, knowing that I was working from 4 till midnight and would likely get home after I. Which I did. I am now fresh back from the salon and have decided that my nails look way too nice to risk cooking (subway is a life saver). So instead of the beef soup I had planned to do today, here are some random pics of things I've cooked recently. Recipes to follow.


 Tuna salad with cheesy pasta


My version of gumbo, which we had with
cornbread

And a chocolate banana bread, made for desert but then became breakfast and snack.


I'm off to sleep now before I get hungry again. Maybe I'll do soup tomorrow. If I don't get in from work to late that is.


No comments:

Post a Comment