Pages

Tuesday, 30 July 2013

Semi-homemade pizzas

The past week or so, I haven't really felt like having anything too heavy during the days. It just feels too hot to eat anything too complicated. And now that my sister is here visiting! who wants to be cooking all the time. So the other day, I decided on homemade, or semi-homemade pizzas.

 
It was so easy to do. I keep meaning to make pizza dough, but since I haven't gotten around to doing that yet, I used individual flat bread for the base. For the sauce I mixed ketchup, honey, rice wine vinegar and sugar. Then I got my toppings ready:
scallions, sweet peepers, tomatoes, sausage and mushrooms,




sprinkled some provolone cheese on the flatbreads.

We (my sister and I, hubby just put in his order) customized them



and added more cheese.

After 20 minutes in the oven this is what we got. 


Mine is the one with everything.

So I'll be stocking up on flatbread and looking out for other easy to make meals for other lazy days.


No comments:

Post a Comment